Let's Catch Up, Shall We?!?!

I'm back......

So my life has been CRAZY over the last couple of weeks/months, I'm not even sure where to begin...

Well lets start with the MAJOR thing... I moved out!!!! Yes,I flew the coupe, left the nest, grew up and am now on my own... well not completely on my own, I do live with 2 other fabulous girls, but I am no longer living with the parentals. For those of you who know me, this is a huge deal because I love my family MUCHO and am very close to them, so this is going to be a challenge, but one I feel I am up for : /, I guess we shall see. Well we shall come back to the apartment later.....

The other HUGE thing going on is I started my senior year of college!! Heck yea I am almost finished..do happy dance now...!!! Even though I can taste the finish line and can see myself running the victory lap, it is scary!! I mean hello, now I actually have to enter the REAL WORLD, which from what I hear is kinda a scary place. To top that off I'm not really sure what I am going to do once I graduate. Growing up they lead you to believe that if you graduate high school and go to college and get a degree once you graduate your dream job is just dropped out of thin air into you lap by the little dream fairies....LIARS!!! But oh well, thats a problem for another day, right now I am going to focus on actually getting the diploma and walking across the stage and then we shall go from there.

So back to the apartment..my mother dearest has been asking me to post pictures of my apartment so all can see....well you ready mother....drum roll please.....TA-DAH!! (Psss you must scroll down to actually see the pictures)












 

So there you have it, my beautiful apartment, well my room at least ;).

Well thats about it for this post...talk to you soon

~Lots of Love


No comments:

Post a Comment