One of the things I hate about the ending of one year and the beginning of the next is all of the reflecting that undoubtedly takes place. Personally I prefer not to reflect; this is because it forces me to accept reality, which takes me away from the dream world we all know I like to live inJ. But nonetheless I have found myself in the past couple of weeks reflecting back.
Needless to say 2010 has been one heck of a year filled with significant ups and downs that has brought along with it a lot of self-discovery. I have learned many things this year and I just wanted to take a second to share what I have learned about myself, life and other random stuff in 2010:
- I am STRONGER, BRAVER and SMARTER than I think
- Sometimes the real world BLOWS!!
- I like to RUN and WORKOUT (I know! Crazy right!)
- Making RANDOM DANCE FLOORS with FRIENDS can make for a pretty INCREDIBLE NIGHT
- Dancing at weddings is MARVELOUS
- That it is OK to not know exactly WHO YOU ARE or WHAT YOU WANT as long as you are CONTINUALLY searching
- Playing cards at STARBUCKS…is SPLENDID
- That I was kinda a SNOB in high school and MISSED out knowing some pretty UNBELIEVEABLE people! Fortunately I got a SECOND chance!
- FINDING friends who NOT ONLY ACCEPT you for who you are, but LOVE you BECAUSE of it is the most EXTRAORDINARY thing the WORLD has to OFFER.
- I NEED to have BETTER taste in MEN
- THE BOW MUST GO!!
- I am AMAZING
- When all else FAILS, call up MOMMA
- PELANCHOS and CHAMPANGE CUPCAKES…ROCK MY WORLD
- That I am FUNNY
- Boys are WAY CONFUSING
- I NEED to THANK GOD FOR UNANSWERED PRAYERS
- That you can buy makeup that makes you look like you just had an orgasm! (Oh wait I just found this out, still blows my mind though)
- That when you LEARN to take the GOOD with the BAD…LIFE CAN BE BEAUTIFUL
- Sometimes REJECTION is a GOOD thing
- Putting YOURSELF out there can reap GREAT things…or it can SUCK
- Traveling to Kentucky for a Carrie Underwood concert with your Best Friends is AMAZING!
- Wine is DELICIOUS and Confidence is SEXY
- People aren’t always what they seem…which can be good or bad
- Sometimes it is OK to REGRET decisions you have made
- That I am a MEDICAL MIRACLE!!!
- My BEAUTIFUL sister is becoming just like me…world BRACE YOURSELF
- Sometimes you have to ADAPT your FAIRYTALE ending
- When someone says the word HOE…DO NOT ask “Did you say my name?”
- I have a serious STARBUCKS ADDICTION…help me!!
- That I have the BEST friends a girl could ask for and I’m not just saying that...it’s TRUE, BE JEALOUS
- Playing SURVIVOR with your friends can be a BLAST
- Cute boys live in Mexico J
- Mono SUCKS
- My roomies are AWESOME
- UT is STUPID
- That being the bigger person is great and all, but getting revenge is sometimes very SWEET
- I officially hate SNOW
- Being SINGLE can be FUN
- That I have A LOT to OFFER and ONE DAY someone will REALIZE that and I WILL ROCK THEIR WORLD!!
There is so much more I learned in 2010 but this is all I can think of right now, but as other things come to me I will update and if you want to add to this list feel free.
Even though 2010 started off a little bumpy it has had a REMARKABLE ending.
BRING IT ON 2011!!!